Your shopping cart is empty!
How can I place an order?
01. Choose your product and the desired quantity
02. Add it to the cart
03. Click on View Cart or Check Out at top right on the website
04. Fill your Address details
05. Select your Desire Shipping and Payment Method.
06. Apply for Coupon or Voucher if any.
07. Confirm your Order Total Amount.
08. Below your will see payment Details to make payment.
09. Check all the desired check boxes and Click on Confirm Order button.
10. You will receive an invoice to your email address with all the payment details and order ID.
11. Once your payment is done please email payment details to ([email protected]) along with your order id.
12. We will send the Tracking code of your order in two days after confirming your payment if there are no public holidays.
How I can pay for an order?
We accept the following types of payment: Western Union, Money Gram and Bitcoin TRANSFERS.
What products do you sell?
We sell original and generic products that are produced in European Union countries by fully licensed and authorized pharmaceutical factories.
Generic drugs, are they as good as originals (brand names)?
Generic drugs are copies of brand-name drugs that have exactly the same substance, dosage, intended use, effects, side-effects, route of administration, safety and strength as the original drug. In other words, they are the same medicine made by other producers.
An example of a generic drug is alprazolam. A brand name for alprazolam is Xanax.
Another common misbelief is that generic drugs take longer to work. The FDA requires that generic drugs work as fast and effectively as the original brand-name products. The difference between a brand name medication and a generic is in the name, shape and price.
Are generic drugs available for all brand-name drugs?
No. Manufacturers can only produce generic drugs after the brand-name version of the drug loses its patent protection. Even after a patent expires, manufacturers may choose not to make a generic version of a particular drug. Today, about half of all brand-name drugs have generic counterparts.
Can I be sure in the quality of the drugs you offer?
High quality of the medications we offer is the subject of our primary concern. The logic is very simple: the better the quality of goods is, the more customers we have. This is why we sell only medicine produced in Europe, we prefer quality over quantity.
Do you deliver orders to PO Boxes?
Yes, we send packages to PO Boxes.
What shipping methods do you use?
Currently we offer you two shipping methods:
– Express delivery with domestic Post from each country
10 business days for Europe
20 business days for the rest of the world including USA and Asia
– EMS delivery but only for European countries, please ask more details about it at our email address.
What should I do if I haven't received my order yet?
First check if you are still in the delivery terms.
Mind that delivery can take a little longer because of the delay at customs which doesn't depend on our delivery service. So don't worry, anyway you will get your order. 99% of our customers successfully get their orders.
If something goes wrong and you don't get your order, please appeal to our customer care department.